The Wheelchair Alliance understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online.
We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, wheelchair-alliance.co.uk. We do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us. Any personal data we do collect will only be used as permitted by law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “data”: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998 OR EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); and
- “We/Us/Our”: means The Wheelchair Alliance, a limited company registered in England under company number 13761260.
What Does This Policy Cover?
As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data
- The right of access to the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for a limited time, however if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
What Data Do We Collect?
- We do not collect any personal data from you.
- If you send Us an email, We may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give Us.
- Cookies (Google Analytics) When someone visits www.wheelchair-alliance.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find o